Community Care, Inc.
1801 Dolphin Drive
Waukesha, WI 53186
Visit our Website
Hours of OperationCommunity Care Day Center in Waukesha, Monday through Friday, 7am-4:30pm
For over 40 years, we’ve made it a mission at Community Care to help our members – vulnerable elders and adults with disabilities – live independently within the community. Our dedicated team works with you to determine your health and social needs and then develops a care plan to ensure those needs are met. We’re committed to providing compassionate, personalized care that empowers you to live a healthy and independent lifestyle.
- Dedicated to ensuring your health, wellbeing and independence.
- A nonprofit organization with over 40 years of rich history providing quality, compassionate care in Wisconsin.
- The exclusive organization in Wisconsin to offer each of the three long-term care programs of Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE), Family Care and Partnership.
- Experts in helping members and their families get through difficult or complex situations.
- Led by a mission-focused management team who is motivated by improving the quality of life for elders and adults with disabilities.
- Responsible managers of our resources.